Archive for July 2011
Here is a list of the items I’ve found on Amazon, that are either ridiculous, or just unexpected.
- Live Ladybugs, Approximately 1,500 Count – Yes- real-life lady bugs.
- Heinz Spotted Dick Sponge Pudding, 9.4-Ounce Cans (Pack of 6) – Pretty sure this isn’t what it says, but still was a shocker for me.
- Vaginal Specula Disposable, Pack/10 – Who needs these but doctors?
- Male Testicular Exam Model Anatomy – Strange, do people actually buy these?
- Uranium Ore – Unfortunately for me, I will not be able to order this for my flight to Portland next week, as they are out of stock.
- Wenger 16999 Giant Swiss Army Knife – This has to be the most insane Swiss army knife I’ve seen.
- Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz – Ok, think this would arrive sour?
- Wolf Urine Lure-32 oz – This is likely for hunting, but really?
- Ninja Folding Grappling Hook w/ Black Finish & Rope, Functional – Not too surprising, but interesting at that!
- Borat Mankini – Been wondering where I could find one of these…
- Westminster Butt Face Soap – Why didn’t I think of this?